*All Caterers must provide a copy of their Certificate of Insurance and a copy of their current Health Department License by seven days prior to the event.
*Cleaning of the kitchen, deck and piers, Exhibit Gallery, Bay Room and clearing of all tables is the caterer's responsibility. Listed below are the guidelines
Before the Event
- All deliveries must be coordinated with the assigned AMM staff representative and occur during the allotted 8 hour rental time.
- Parking is limited, so please coordinate your staff's parking needs (including set-up and break-down) with the assigned AMM staff representative.
- The catering kitchen is designed primarily for off-premise cooking and warming of food. PLEASE NOTE: all caterers must clean the kitchen and function rooms after each use.
- Open flames are prohibited on the deck.
- All grills are to be used in designated areas only, and must be in compliance with the AACO Fire Code.
During the Event
- If spillage occurs, the area must be cleaned and mopped to avoid damage or injury.
- As trash containers become full, they must be removed to the appropriate dumpsters and re-bagged.
- If Exhibit Gallery is being used, trash and drinks must be monitored. Exhibits should not be used as surfaces and must be cleared immediately.
- All Bars must end 30 minutes prior to the contracted end of the event. This is not the breakdown end time.
After the Event
- Thoroughly wipe down and sanitize counter tops, sinks and the inside of the refrigerator and oven.
- Remove all containers from the refrigerator, oven and tabletops.
- Do not dump food or grease into the sink.
- Sweep and damp mop kitchen floor, function and high traffic areas. If the deck was used, the deck will need to be swept as needed.
- Please use recycle bins for all bottles, cans and plastic. The bins are located in front of the Barge House and must be returned.
- All trash must be placed in the dumpster in front of the Barge House.
Note: All Bars must close 30 minutes prior to scheduled event end time, and not the completed breakdown and clean-up end time.